Terms and Conditions
You are only eligible to use the Platform if you are of legal age in your country or if you have consent from your parent or guardian. There may be certain age restrictions for specific Platform services in various countries.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” – not a contractual offer.
Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly – We reserve the right to amend Prices at any time.
The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our Terms of Sale.
We will ask you to agree to our terms of sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your reviews in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your reviews must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law and in any jurisdiction).
Your reviews (and their publication on our website) must not:
- Be libellous or maliciously false;
- Be obscene or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- Be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- Be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Your reviews must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and in accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
You must not submit any reviews to the website that are or have ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any reviews submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and Jurisdiction